Terms and Conditions
EasyBillnPay Techno Services Pvt. Ltd is a technology company that develops intuitive and predictive software to simplify work mechanics.
Our goal is to provide a scalable online Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution called StaffingGo, designed to meet the staffing business's diverse client requirements.
- 1 To use the service, you must be 18 years or older and provide your full legal name, valid email address, and other necessary information.
- 2 You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account login information, including your password.
- 3 StaffingGo may communicate with you via email or SMS regarding your account, system updates, or other issues related to your account.
- 4 You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others to your account).
- 5 StaffingGo reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- 1 The Service is billed in advance based on your account plan, and the fee is non-refundable.
- 2 There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service or unused Service during the period when your account is open
Modification to the Services
StaffingGo reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
Cancellation and Termination
- 1 You may cancel your account at any time by contacting your StaffingGo account manager or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are responsible for properly cancelling your account, and you will remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time, including full monthly charges for the month you discontinued service. You will not be charged again after cancellation.
- 2 StaffingGo reserves the right to modify, discontinue, or terminate your account or use of the Service, including removal of your content from the Service, for any reason, including if StaffingGo believes that you have violated these Terms of Service. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. StaffingGo will make reasonable efforts to contact you via email before suspending or terminating your account.
Copyright and Ownership
- 1 StaffingGo owns the intellectual property rights to all protectable components of the Service, including the name, artwork, end-user interface elements, pre-configured data, individual features, and related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any aspect of the Service that StaffingGo owns.
- 2 StaffingGo claims no intellectual property rights over the content you upload or provide to the Service.
- 1 The Service, including any content, information or functionality contained within it, is provided "as is" and "as available" without any representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied. This includes, but is not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Service.
- 2 You are not permitted to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of StaffingGo.
- 3 The Service may not be used to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam) or SMS messages.
- 4 StaffingGo will maintain commercially acceptable administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to protect the security, confidentiality, and integrity of your data.
- 5 The Service may not be used to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
- 6 StaffingGo does not provide warranties regarding (i) your ability to use the Service, (ii) your satisfaction with the Service, (iii) that the Service will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free (iv), the accuracy of mathematical calculations performed by the Service, (v) the accuracy of the acts and laws contained in the Service, and (vi) that bugs or errors in the Service will be corrected.
- 7 StaffingGo, its affiliates, and its sponsors are not responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, and punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
- 8 If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in effect.
- 9 StaffingGo may, but is not obligated to, remove content and accounts containing content that is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or that violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- 10 The failure of StaffingGo to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any right hereunder. The Terms of Service set forth the entire understanding between you and StaffingGo as to the Service and supersede any prior agreements between you and StaffingGo, including prior versions of the Terms of Service.
- 11 Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be directed to email@example.com via email.
The laws of Bangalore, Karnataka, India shall govern these Terms of Service, regardless of conflicts of law principles. By using the Service, you agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the state courts of the State of Karnataka to resolve any disputes related to your use of the Service.